Divorcing Baal for Dominion
Part 2: Divorcing Baal
A great divorce from God and His ways of kindness occurred in this turbulent time....
Renewing Our Vows to The Lord
On the 40th-year anniversary of the "Summer of Love" that occurred in 1967 (really a summer of divorce), we are calling multi-generations to Nashville, Tennessee. We are calling you on 07-07-07--the number of covenant renewal, marriage, and the fullness of time--for a day of national repentance, fasting, and prayer for our 40-year generational rebellion. We are calling elders, pastors, mothers, fathers, college students, children, every race, every denomination, and every age to come and divorce Baal, and remarry the Lord.
-Lou Engle, TheCall
John Benefiel, one of the key endorsers of Texas Governor Rick Perry's The Response prayer event scheduled for August 6, and a high-ranking apostle in C. Peter Wagner's New Apostolic Reformation (NAR), has been overseeing an amazing series of pseudo-legal documents in which the "The Highest Court of the Kingdom of God" issues America the nation a divorce decree from ancient god Baal. Included in this process are a set of "declarations" that represent the "Citizens of the Kingdom and Citizens of This Nation" as Plaintiffs and gives these plaintiffs the legal right to take Dominion over America NOW.
Benefiel's legal documents are posted here for downloading; http://www.hapn.us/divorcingbaal and they appear as follows:
The following documents will help you in the battle against the principality of Baal. Click on the links below to download them in pdf format.
Divorce Decree (written by Dr. Jerry L. Mash): Corporate version • Personal version
Writ of Assistance (written by Dr. Jerry L. Mash)
Declaration of Revelation Declaration of Light
Petition for Declaratory Judgement
Understanding the Petition
Baal (Teaching from Dutch Sheets)
"Israel and the Strongman Over the Americas" by Derek Prince
"Signs of Transformation" in Oklahoma City as a result of divorcing Baal.
Certificate of Marriage to the Lord (written by Dr. Jerry L. Mash)
Prayer of Release from Freemasonry (provided by Selwyn Stevens, Jubilee Resources Intl. Inc.)
Dr. John Benefiel is no small potatoes. He heads up the Oklahoma Apostolic Prayer Network (OAPN) and the Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network (HAPN), both of which are directly connected to the NAR, complete with their own downline networks. The agenda of the HAPN is spelled out as working on building the 7 mountains for Dominionism. Benefiel is a leader in a number of exclusive national and international apostolic networks, including the Eagles Vision Apostolic Team (EVAT), which includes C. Peter Wagner, Lance Wallnau (of 7 mountains fame), Chuck Pierce, Cindy Jacobs, Bill Hamon, Dutch Sheets, Ed Silvoso, Che' Ahn, and others, some of whom show up at key endorsers for The Response prayer rally.
According to a report posted at Georgia's Kairos Transformation Network website, "Reformation Day Strategic Prayer Initiative: Dismantling the Power Grid," God supposedly "exposed the spirit of Baal as one of the strongmen--perhaps the strongman - over America" on January 4-7, 2007, at Chuck Pierce's ‘Starting the Year off Right Conference’" held in Denton, Texas. This "Divorcing Baal" agenda was said to be launched at a 07/07/07 meeting of Lou Engle's TheCall, (see quotation above and also heading the previous Herescope post). Since that time, the report says, "John Benefiel [and] Jay Swallow... are helping the states 'divorce Baal' state to state... and this is what Chuck Pierce said had to be done now." This activity has been going on state-by-state.
Lou Engle of TheCall and IHOP (whose leadership is also heavily involved in The Response prayer Rally) suggested that this Spiritual Warfare against Baal was necessary because the "Church and the nation are in a crisis!" He proposed his 07-07-07 TheCall rally in Nashville as the place to "respond in repentance" to release a "revival" that could "draw us back into marital faithfulness with our Bridegroom, God" in order to "overthrow Jezebel's death-march in this nation" before the elections of 2008. Engle tied his 07-07-07 rally to a 1993 prophecy by Bob Jones ("Kansas City Prophets") about a mobilization of Joel's Army and the New Breed.
In 1993, Bob Jones prophesied, "The Houston Oilers would move to Nashville, and Nashville would build God a stadium. And 100,000 people, particularly youth, would gather for a great mobilization of the army of God." With this prophecy in effect, I was praying about holding The Call in Titan Stadium in Nashville on 07-07-07.
These pseudo-legal documents contain a "DECREE OF DIVORCE" in which it is alleged that America ("The People of God," listed as the Plaintiff, which is a mixture of Church and State) were deceived by the "lies and deceit of the Defendant" ("Baal"), and claims that the "The Highest Court of the Kingdom of God" finds that "all offspring of the marriage have been stillborn... destroyed... or... infected by sickness" so "that no life remained in them." This is an allusion to abortion. (Note that it also blames Baal for lying and deceiving, instead of acknowledging mankind's fallen nature, original sin, and the need for redemption by the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross.)
The "PLAINTIFF'S DECREE" claims that "we are rightful heirs to the Great Transfer of Wealth to the Church," which mixes in the false prosperity gospel with Dominionism -- a volatile combination. In other words, once the American Church/State (as exemplified by the NAR) divorces Baal, she will become rich. This alludes to the much-prophesied latter-day "great transference of wealth" that the NAR has hinged all of their hopes upon. How will the "Plaintiffs" become rich? By plundering and stealing in the name of Dominionism from any "extensions and manifestations of the Principality of Baal, however named or designated, known or hidden." The "WRIT OF ASSISTANCE" spells this out:
- "this Court finds the wealth accumulated by those following the Defendant’s [Baal's] practices lawfully belong to the Plaintiffs [America]...."
- "the Plaintiffs alone receive the “treasures of darkness and the hidden wealth of secret places.”
- "Giving The People of God this day power to gain wealth to confirm this Court’s covenant to their fathers."
- Ordering that all those empowered by this Court to enforce its rulings and proclamations forthwith grant full assistance in the transfer of all wealth, possessions, properties, and gifts belonging to the Plaintiffs [NAR America] as The People of God, to employ the Power and Might of this Highest Court to perform this Word, calling into obedience all enforcement authorities to continue in this transfer until it is fully completed...."
- "to authorize the carrying off of all property in his possession or delegated under him to any part of his principality or in any way related to him, and to plunder his house."
In their "DECLARATION OF LIGHT" these NAR leaders have gone so far as to "declare illegal in the earth any action of any people, Nation or nations that undertake what is contradictory to the Word of God" and "judge that no religion, society or group" that doesn't follow their formula for equality "must fall." Furthering the Dominionist agenda, this declaration also says that the Plaintiff must "restore and claim back for the Kingdom of God every high place, structure, or Nation that is redeemable." Of course, they don't define "redeemable."
The series of phoney legal documents culminates in a "ORDER AND DECLARATION" from the "Court" of heaven which orders them to begin Dominion:
- "That judgment be granted against the Defendants ["Baal"], and all acting in consort with them, from carrying out any ploy, scheme, or device however devised or employed that commits the wrongs cited by the Plaintiffs [NAR America]."
- "That all powers and authorities subject to enforcing the rulings of this Court be and hereby are authorized to execute this Order, and all such orders necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of this ruling."
Dutch Sheets, in a corollary document explains the aberrant theological justification for going after Baal, says that "Chuck Pierce believes, and I agree, that this is the principality warring against the great transfer of wealth to the church. You must war against this spirit to see your inheritance released."
He further says that "Baal is the strongman behind sexual perversion" and that homosexuality "is one of his strongholds." He doesn't acknowledge man's sin nature since the Fall. He also blames "Baal" for abortion that is killing off the New Breed:
Baal always goes after the next generation, trying to cut off the extension of God's covenantal purposes. He is a violent spirit and even required human sacrifice. Abortion is under Baal, as is the "cutting" of today's young generation (see 1 Kings 18:28), the vampire and goth movement, and the death culture in general that has so invaded America. Baal is leading the fight to avert the great awakening planned for the young generation of Americans today.
To prove that "divorcing Baal" produces wonderful outcomes, John Benefiel's Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network (HAPN) claims responsibility for every positive economic and political development in the state of Oklahoma since they performed this legal procedure. See "Signs of Transformation" in Oklahoma City as a result of divorcing Baal" for the wealthy details.
One must wonder what God thinks about these legal issuances that are supposedly coming from "The Supreme Judge" in "The Highest Court of the Kingdom of God."
To be continued. . . .
Christ has defeated Satan and his minions (by whatever name) at the Cross by His shed blood and resurrection. This shed blood covers our sins. And it is only the shed blood of Jesus that will redeem an individual person from a life of sin. And the only way to "redeem" individual citizens in America the nation is by individual believers in the Church freely sharing the Gospel message -- living the Gospel of Salvation and preaching the Gospel of Salvation -- not through the domination of Dominion, not by Spiritual Warfare magic, not by "divorcing Baal," not by filled stadiums, not through concocting phoney legal documents.
"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage." (Hebrews 2:14-15)
"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it." (Colossians 2: 13-15)
Note: All emphases above are added.
1. Lou Engle, "GOD IS CALLING US TO FASTING AND PRAYER--AND TO ANSWER THE CALL ON 7-07-07 IN NASHVILLE AND WHERE YOU LIVE!" published March 19, 2007 on TheElijahList at http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/5107 and also http://revivalfire.info/?comments=qqttfagepovvhl&paged=7 and http://my.opera.com/revivalfire/blog/show.dml/838461
2. John Benefiel, "Turning America/Freeing SC 'Divorcing Baal' Conference," held on March 26, 2010 at the Faith Assembly of God in Summerville, SC.
3. Ibid, bio for John Benefiel.
4. "Dismantling the Power Grid" paper, posted at http://65058.inspyred.com/images/ReformationDayOctober31-Occult.pdf
5. "Starting the Year Off Right," reported on at http://shalomkoc.org/shalom_info.php?ID=5 and also TheElijahList http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/5050. This conference was billed as "Let the Swords of Heaven and Earth Clash! Let the NEXT MOVE of the Spirit COME FORTH! STARTING THE YEAR OFF RIGHT GATHERING!"
6. Lou Engle, Ibid. Note: the Kansas City group has many Latter Rain prophecies about the significance of needing to fill stadiums in order for the glory of God to come down. See http://www.discernment-ministries.org/Articles/FilledStadiums.pdf The current prayer rally is just the latest in a long series of "filled stadium" corporate prayer events held around the country for the past several decades in an attempt to fulfill these false prophecies about a Joel's Army and New Breed being birthed.
7. "Writ of Assistance," http://www.hapn.us/Websites/oapn/Images/Resource%20docs/baal%20divorce/Writ%20of%20Assistance%20-%202-4-10%20-%20Jerry%20Mash.pdf
8. "Instructions for us of Declaration of Light," Jerry L. Mash, http://www.hapn.us/Websites/oapn/Images/Resource%20docs/baal%20divorce/DECLARATION%20OF%20LIGHT.pdf
9. "Baal (Teaching from Dutch Sheets," document, posted at HAPN: http://www.hapn.us/Websites/oapn/Images/Resource%20docs/baal%20divorce/Baal%20-%20from%20Dutch%20Sheet's%20teaching%20-%20Feb%202010.pdf
Note: A special thanks for the research assistance on this post by Sarah Leslie and Susan Conway.