The "Return" of the Alien Super Soldier
Awaiting the 2nd Coming of the Nephilim:
Transhumanist Alien Super Soldiers
—“as in the days of Noah”
The Rise of End-time Occultism, Part 2
Read Part 1: HOMO NEPHILUS
HOMO NEPHILUS RETURNS
In the first installment of this article series, “Homo Nephilus,” we reported that the emerging Postmodern Prophecy Paradigm (PPP) leaders have corrupted the key biblical doctrines directly tied to the Gospel of salvation, beginning with the idea that the Lord God sent the Flood of Noah—not because of mankind’s sin and wickedness—but in order to stop the corruption of the human gene pool from Nephilim DNA contamination. The PPP teachers contend that these demon-human hybrids threatened to wipe out humanity in Noah's day, beckoning God’s intervention to save mankind through the Deluge.
The Postmodern Prophecy Paradigm leaders also teach that space alien Nephilim creatures will be returning to earth “as in the days of Noah” to mate again with human beings and extend their own race, thus threatening the existence of mankind once again. This corruption of Scripture’s plain meaning invents a new prophecy focus in the evangelical world – that of an impending invasion by monstrous space alien soldiers!
According to the theories of these PPP teachers, God Almighty sent Noah's Flood upon the earth—not because of the inherent sinfulness and wickedness of mankind—but because the human gene pool (genome) had been corrupted by “Watchers” (fallen angels/extraterrestrials/pagan gods) who mated with human women, producing an evil, mutant race of giant hybrids (demigods) called “Nephilim.” Only Noah and his family remained genetically unstained by this celestial interbreeding with mankind. These PPP teachers further claim that Jesus’s prophecy: “as it was in the days of Noah” (Matt. 24:37), really means that the “Watchers” (parents of the Nephilim/alien life) will be returning to earth through multi/hyper-dimensional portals/stargates to repeat the events in Genesis 6—ultimately threatening to wipe out humanity as we know it.
Twisting and turning the Scripture upside down, modern Nephilim aficionados are preparing their students and readers for the return of the Nephilim—not the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Extra-biblical mythology and occult lore are quickly supplanting true Bible study and holy living. Speculation and supposition are rapidly rising, replacing proper biblical exegesis. Instead of looking for the soon return of the Lord Jesus Christ with a charge to holy living, PPP adherents exhort Christians to look for signs of these dark, mutant creatures, and make plans to engage them, if necessary.
It is astonishing how Jesus’s words are wrenched and contorted out of their biblical context to fit these emerging PPP false doctrines. According to some espousing this dark fable, the “they” Jesus pointed to in Matthew and Luke were not people—but Nephilim! In our previous article, “The Rise of Apocalyptic Paganism: Biblical Prophecy in Crisis,” we cited an interview between L.A. Marzulli and Derek Gilbert, both high-profile PPP teachers, who admit they are twisting Scripture:
GILBERT: Jesus didn’t specifically mention the Nephilim return…. He didn’t specifically say, ‘just as it was when the giants were roaming the land,’… He seems to indicate, and there are those who will interpret it this way, that what He meant was people just weren’t paying attention. They were running about, doing their thing, not paying attention to spiritual matters and suddenly, destruction comes down… So what then is it about Matthew 24 and Luke 17 that convinces you that what Jesus really meant was something He didn’t specifically say—was talking about the presence of Nephilim in the land in those days?
MARZULLI: Well, the question is, when in that passage, who is ‘the they’? Who is ‘the they’ that are eating and drinking?... When we read in Genesis 6, ‘the they’ are not human beings. It says, ‘the sons of God saw the daughters of man,’ it’s referring to the B’nai HaElohim—which are the fallen angels! ‘They’ were eating and drinking and given in marriage. And that’s why I believe this is, this is what’s coming. This is what’s coming on the earth. In fact in some ways, it’s already here. [bold and color added]
THE ALIEN SUPER SOLDIERS ARE COMING!
Who is the “they”? The answer is shocking! L.A. Marzulli gives other clues as to who he considers the nonhuman “they” from Matthew 24 might be in an article he posted on his blog in October 2012, entitled, “UFO News: Alien Soldiers? You be the Judge…. ” (It included the graphic at the top of this post.) In his blog post, Marzulli cites the claims of a UFO expert, Gary McKinnon, and republished portions of an article, “Presidential Election: Alien Soldiers exist says Gary McKinnon.” Marzulli gives full credence to this report, and then comments:
As U.S. Presidential candidates debated, UFO Sightings Daily reported that Gary McKinnon “discovered files about twenty to thirty non-terrestrial officers (off world).” Mr. Waring elaborates on 16 October 2012 that Mr. McKinnon “saw their ranks, and ship to ship transfers off world.”
This is an interesting bit of video in that it may expose what some of us have been saying for over a decade. ET is here and is part of the Military/Industrial complex. Gary McKinnon who is the UK hacker the US has been trying to extradite to stand trial, announced in this video, Alien soldiers exist. This may be a stretch for some of us, but I have heard reports of this ever since I began researching Nephilim in the late 80′s.
Who is Gary McKinnon, and is he a reliable and credible expert? Hardly! According to newspaper accounts, Gary McKinnon is a computer hacker who was was indicted by a federal grand jury in the Eastern District of Virginia for seven counts of computer-related crime, each of which carried a potential ten-year jail sentence. McKinnon “admitted he accessed US government computers” when he “was looking for evidence of UFOs.” He claims that he “found a log that listed non-terrestrial officers” (i.e. space aliens) and that the “US military has a secret battalion in space.” Unfortunately, Mr. McKinnon also admitted that “he was usually smoking pot when he hacked, so that prevented him from remembering the names” of these spaceships.
The McKinnon article, cited by Marzulli as his source for information, claims that the Office of the President of the U.S. acts under the direction of “the controllers” who are “Archons.” It cites well-known New Age leader John Lash and his documentation on metahistory.org as the source of that revelation! Marzulli seizes upon the last line of the article as proof of his own theories, and postulates that because Archon is the Greek word for principality, therefore it must mean that they are Nephilim – “Alien Super soldiers”:
Is there a connection between principalities or, Arche/Archon’s and the realm of the Fallen Angels? In my opinion there is and this is part of the coming great deception I have written about for over a decade now. If McKinnon is giving us credible information, then it is ground breaking and creates a link to the fallen angels openly manifesting on the earth. Jesus warns us it will be like the days of Noah when he returns. What differentiates those days is the presence of the fallen angels on the earth. If McKinnon’s information is true, and there’s no way to vet it, then we’re not in Kansas anymore.
…I think we do ourselves a great injustice when we underestimate what this might mean. Alien Super soldiers? Nephilim hybrids? If McKinnon’s story is true we’re in for some interesting days in the future.  [bold and color added]
Note again that Marzulli did not derive his ideas about “Alien Super Solders”, “non-terrestrial officers,” and “Archons” from Ephesians 6—but from “ancient pagan Gnostics” and a United Kingdom hacker fighting extradition to the United States! Furthermore, note that his whole premise is founded upon UFO conspiracy theories which are not provable.
THE ALIEN “ARCHON” INVASION
This claim of “Alien Super Soldiers” is just one of several evocative terms used by PPP adherents to describe hideous entities that are apparently synonymous (in their minds) with the Nephilim hoards and other nefarious hybrid creatures and pagan entities purportedly created by mixing human and demon DNA. “Archon” is just another term they like to bandy about. PPP aficionado, Rob Skiba, has recently released his new book, The Archon Invasion and the Return of the Nephilim. Here is a description of this book from Skiba’s website:
Who or what is an Archon? What was "The Genesis Six Experiment" about? Who were the Nephilim? How did they return both before and after the Flood? What differentiates the days of Noah from the days of Jared? Were there female Nephilim? Could the giants reproduce? Why should we be concerned about the act of mixing animal and human DNA? Why did Jesus say the Last Days would be like the days of Noah? Find out in this information packed 366 page book by Rob Skiba!  [bold added]
These end-time PPP plots continue to sell books, DVDs, and unbiblical notions.
TRANSHUMAN SOLDIERS: A ‘NEW BREED’?
As if demonic tinkering with human DNA was not fantastic enough, some have further imagined and speculated that the so-called “Watchers” might need some human help in fulfilling these scary scenarios. Human beings may be creating Frankenstein-type creatures. This is based on claims that mutant humanoids can be (or are already being) created via DNA tinkering. Leading the pack in this sensational layer of apostasy is Tom Horn, who wrote and published Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology and Human Enhancement Herald the Dawn of Techno-Dimensional Spiritual Warfare. Horn piggybacks his PPP false Nephilim eschatology onto the transhumanism movement in order to arrive at places never envisioned by Gene Roddenberry or Rod Serling.
Horn posted an open letter on his Raiders News Update website on September 14, 2010, entitled: “Open Letter to Christian Leaders on Biotechnology and the Future of Man.” Note Horn's tone and urgency in the Foreword to this letter:
In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human. An international, intellectual, and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism, whose vision is supported by a growing list of U.S. military advisors, bioethicists, law professors, and academics, intends the use of biotechnology, genetic engineering, nanotechnology, cybernetics, and artificial intelligence as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring, and even perhaps—as Joel Garreau, in his bestselling book Radical Evolution, claims—our very souls. The technological, cultural and metaphysical shift now underway unapologetically forecasts a future dominated by this new species of unrecognizably superior humans…. The issues raised by human-transforming science must be addressed by Christian leaders in a serious national conversation. To fail in this responsibility may lead to the question “what does it mean to be human” being abdicated to a frightening transhuman vision.[http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/leadstory94.htm] [bold and color added]
Transhumanism is a high-tech, bio-tech concept is working to create a physical "new breed" of man. There is also a mystical component to it that comes from Hermeticism and Theosophy. Mysticism plus science results in an emerging pseudo-science which is very popular in the New Age Movement. It is also increasingly gaining credence in the emerging evangelical postmodern prophecy movement.
An international Christian expert on the ethical implications of nanotechnology, Dr. Martin Erdmann, warned us about the mystical component of transhumanism ideology in his Herescope article, “Creatures in Pursuit of Autonomous Perfection”:
Transhumanism takes human enhancement further, in morphing the vision of perfect man into a human-machine complex properly called “posthuman”…. The actual work of transhumanism involves technologies such as brain-computer interfaces, neuropharmacology, and perhaps most notably, nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is a molecular science, whose other pursuits range from alternative energy to cancer cures.... Yet rather than confining itself to “simple” goals of healing cancer or even restoring sight, transhumanism posits that men are in an early stage of evolution, and pushes to enhance fundamentally humanity through nanotechnology and other sciences.... Despite transhumanist rejection of supernatural force, its philosophy mirrors mysticism….  [bold added]
When Horn’s fanciful concoctions of “a new species of unrecognizably superior humans” are married to end-times biblical prophecy they become a seductively potent deception, full of ancient occult spirituality mixed with New Age UFO mysticism. But Horn is not alone in his transhuman gene-tampering ideas.
Douglas Hamp, a PPP leader who is a former assistant Pastor at Calvary Chapel, Costa Mesa, and is author of Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens, and the Antichrist Revealed, appeared on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory in 2012. Coast to Coast radio has a long history, going back to its days with host Art Bell, as being one of the chief purveyors of occult, paranormal, New Age, Bigfoot, UFO, and other wild conspiracy theories. Nevertheless, many of the PPP leaders have been guests on this program. In his radio interview, Hamp proposes that there is a Satanic army being created “to fight Jesus upon his return” and connects this Satanic army to the Nephilim:
Hebrew scholar and expert in biblical prophecy, Douglas Hamp, warned that we're entering into an era of genetic manipulation that will set the stage for celestial intervention into the affairs of mankind. He predicted that within the next ten years a major disclosure event will take place which will convince the public to cooperate with aliens (who are actually demons rather than ETs) to participate in the next level of evolution. These aliens are using a hybridization program, mixing human genetics with the Satanic, in order to create an army to fight Jesus upon his return, he postulated. Further, he suggested that the hybrids might be currently kept in underground facilities.
He correlated such beings with biblical accounts, in which the Nephilim or fallen angels, mated with human females, and had offspring, some of whom were said to be giants. Scientific tampering with the genetic code, such as with recombinant DNA, may lead to the possibility that people will be offered genetic enhancements, and if they accept them they'll be turned into Satanic hybrids, akin to the Bible's 'mark of the beast,' Hamp commented.  [bold and color added]
Unfortunately these statements diminish Jesus Christ, our resurrected Savior, who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and who shall "overcome" by the sword which "proceeded out of His mouth" (Rev. 17: 14; 19:13-16). Hamp's remarks sound more like a Hollywood science fiction movie than what Jesus tells us in Scripture about the last days.
These terrifying mythical ideas were further embellished by Hamp when he spoke at the 2012 Prophecy Summit in Branson, Missouri. During a roundtable discussion with L.A. Marzulli, Rob Skiba and Derek Gilbert (all PPP leaders), Doug Hamp included space aliens in his science fiction view of the Lord’s return. In his discussion of Revelation 19, notice how boldly he tosses in a few new doctrines to create an apocalyptic scenario involving warfare:
HAMP: I actually think it’s going to be something like this: that we’re going to have sort of a good alien and bad alien kind of thing. And the so-called good aliens will be those that will get there first, and they’re saying, ‘you know what, people of the world? You should be glad that we got here first. Cause there’s a hostile alien force that’s hot on our tracks. They’re going to be here in about seven years. And if we get busy, and, ah, get to work, and start making you guys into Nephilim, then we can overcome them. And, uh, so you need to be changed, because when they come, they’re going to try to take away your way of life. They’re going to try to stop you from having all that fun. And we can overcome them together.’ [bold and color added]
Note the remarks about “we can overcome them together.” Are these men implying that Christians must use spiritual warfare, technological warfare, or some combination thereof, in order assist Jesus when He returns to earth? Are they saying the humankind on earth must fight off these enemy (space alien/Nephilim) combatants? This is an disturbing scenario that runs totally contrary to Scripture. Unfortunately it fits in all too well with the aberrant teachings of the New Apostolic Reformation and also the New Age Movement.
ARMAGEDDON'S SUPER SOLDIER—HOMO NEPHILUS
According to the PPP mindset, earth needs to be prepared to be invaded by genetically mutated Nephilim. In creating these scenarios, their imagination has no limits. Consider these excerpts from a recent NewsWithViews article written by Tom Horn. Everything is based on wild speculations. Horn is relying upon undocumented pseudo-science, conspiracy theories, and an unholy mixture of myths with Scripture in order to raise the following hypothetical questions:
- Given advances in Grin technology, transhumanist aspirations, and the admitted new arms race of human enhancement discussed in previous entries, imagine the staggering spiritual warfare implications of such science if dead Nephilim tissue were discovered with intact dna and a government somewhere was willing to clone or mingle the extracted organisms for use in (re)creating the ultimate super soldier—Homo-Nephilim. If one accepts the biblical story of Nephilim as real [Ed. Note: Horn's version of this story relies on extrabiblical sources], such discovery could actually be made someday—or perhaps already has been and was covered up.
- The ramifications of using science to revive extinct animals or Nephilim could extend beyond cloning to include a mysterious germ-line connection with the armies of Armageddon and the kingdom of Antichrist. This is because as interbreeding begins between transgenic animals, genetically modified humans, and species as God made them, the altered dna will quickly migrate into the natural environment. When that happens (as is already occurring among genetically modified plants and animals), “alien” and/or animal characteristics will be introduced to the human gene pool and spread through intermarriage, altering the human genetic code and eventually eliminating humanity as we know it. According to many theologians, this is what happened before the Great Flood, allowing for Nephilim incarnation and perhaps has been the whole idea for the end times as well—to create a generation of genetically altered “fit extensions” for the resurrection of underworld Nephilim hordes in preparation of Armageddon.
- Noting that Isaiah ties the destruction of Iraq/Babylon with the reappearance of gibborim in this way, we recall how thousands of U.S. troops, on invading Iraq during the Bush administration, admittedly filled U.S. containers with archaeological materials, including what some have speculated to be cuneiform tablets pointing to the location of pure-blooded Nephilim buried in underground caves. This is exactly where Enoch said the dead antediluvian Nephilim are, and raises fascinating questions: Would agencies like Darpa have interest in studying or cloning the extinct beings if they were, or have been, found? Could man in his arrogance revive ancient dna, revitalizing or blending it with other living organisms in a way similar to what the Watchers did in making the first Nephilim? Is the factual reappearance on earth of such legendary beings verified by Isaiah, who also foresaw transhuman creatures such as satyrs (transgenic half-men, half-goats) accompanying the return of giants in the end times, or why other apocryphal books like 2 Esdras 5:8 prophesy the birth of “monsters” for the same period of time?
- The ancient Book of Jubilees—another apocryphal text—considers the same time frame and verifies contemporaneous Nephilim resurrection. The familiar word “corruption” turns up again in association with these beings, insinuating an end-times repeat of what the Watchers did by corrupting human dna and blending it with animals to retrofit human bodies for Nephilim incarnation.
- The well-known prophecy in the second chapter of the book of Joel also includes reference to returning gibborim (giants, Nephilim offspring). Though expositors tend to view Joel describing an army of locusts, he includes gibborim in his descriptions in the phrase “they shall run like mighty men [gibborim].” Does this mean something besides the fact that grasshoppers will be involved in Joel’s end-times army?
- To “mingle” nonhuman seed with Homo sapiens through altering human dna while simultaneously returning Nephilim to earth has been the inspiration of the spirit of Antichrist ever since God halted the practice during the Great Flood.  [bold, color added]
Notice that when Jesus spoke about the last days before His return He never mentioned an endtime army of Nephilim hordes. Horn’s fantastic and faulty premise hinges on speculations that phantom alien soldiers—“Homo Nephilim”—may be somehow connected to the undisclosed findings in the desert during the Gulf War. This undocumented scenario is further advanced by Christian author Steve Quayle. Note his description of these creatures (purportedly from recent true events) that formed the basis of his fictional book, LongWalkers:
Since my new book "Longwalkers - The Return of the Nephilim" is written in a fictional format, derived from my movie script - I have included the personal letter that I received from the pilot who flew a 12-foot tall, dead, cannibalistic giant out of the Middle East after destroying a Special Forces group hunting the Taliban in 2005. The giant had six fingers and six toes and the Longwalkers book cover is a VERY accurate artistic representation of the actual event. The pilot related to me in our subsequent phone call certain things that only someone who actually observed the giant could have possibly known. I suggest those of you who know what "The Days of Noah" really means, prepare accordingly! -Stephen Quayle  [bold and color added]
Note the graphic illustration. It is curious, considering the number of so-called witnesses to this “six-fingered cannibalistic giant,” that no one had the inclination to snap a photograph of the monster—especially if it was killed and bound in the way depicted on the book’s cover. But the unscholarly and unethical lack of documentation runs rampant throughout the PPP conspiracy theory literature.
THE RISE OF THE SATANIC SUPER SOLDIER
The outrageous plot of the fictional LongWalkers, however, pales in comparison to the dark ideas espoused by Pastor Russ Dizdar, author of Black Awakening: The Rise of the Satanic Super Soldier. Dizdar’s occult end-time scenario was profiled in an article with the same title written by Sue Bradley (now deceased). It was posted on Derek and Sharon Gilbert’s P.I.D. (Peering into the Darkness) website in 2008. Indeed, this is an awful peering into darkness. Note these excerpts:
The Black Awakening has nothing to do with a specific human race. The Black Awakening does however have everything to do with another race. But what race?
Pastor Russ Dizdar is all about spiritual warfare: studying, exposing, warning and teaching. For over thirty years and from thousands of hours of prayer and experience, his remarkable insight has led to an understanding of which most of us have never known….  [bold added]
Note that these “remarkable insights” that “most of us have never known” have come, not from Holy Scripture, but from Dizdar’s thirty years of experience. After mentioning “hybrid Nephilim,” Sue Bradley asks this question:
Is it possible that the embers of ancient confusion, contest, and conquest — smoldering through the millennia of recent recorded history and kept alive with sacrificial rituals — will soon reignite a spark to light the torch of the ancient Black Flame? What is going on? The chaos is increasing.  [bold added]
What “Black Flame” is the author referring to that might be “reignited” in the near future? One certainly can’t find it in the Bible! Nor can one find it in scholarly archeological publications. After highlighting a few of the dark machinations of the Third Reich, Bradley continues with her futuristic conspiracy theory:
But the strange exploration was not limited to bloodlines. A driving search for ancient technology or information was of equal if not greater importance. Expeditions to Tibet, present day Iraq, Iran and other Middle East venues were undertaken for the purpose of acquiring knowledge or artifacts that might have been of enormous value in the development of sophisticated weapons systems.
Is it possible, that with this advanced knowledge, these highly trained scientists and industrialists, while providing direction and continued development to their respective ‘adopted’ scientific and intelligence programs, also maintained inner communication? That while ironically and strategically ensconced in every continent on the Earth and beyond, they continued their horrific, ancient quest, generously funded by possibly complicit ‘host’ governors and their unsuspecting dependents?  [bold added]
To answer this question concerning this “horrific ancient quest,” Sue Bradley alludes to future “horrific possibilities,” and then quotes Pastor Dizdar regarding “A pre-apocalyptic counterfeit of Genesis 1:2” and the “weaponization of the satanic powers.” This dark and foreboding horror story has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture. Rather this is a story that is designed to frighten the reader:
“The weaponization of the satanic powers is not a bizarre movie idea. Its [sic] something that military leaders are convinced they will need. Mil-science has been and is invaded, someone is looking over their shoulders and it is not human. The dark powers have and are supervising the development of a technology that will ensure the control of the mind along with the supernatural enhancement of fierce soldiers.
“There has been and is ongoing, a weaponization of demonic ideology and power for the alteration of the human will and ability. Could this be the power of the blood of Nephilim? The weaponizaton of Nephilim blood. Did they [the Third Reich, ed.] find the Ayran pure blood? The blood with the genetics of the demon gods?”…
“We are seeing the preparation for the most advanced, supernatural military system in the history of the world: empowered, enlarged, enlightened, transmuted, with a raging insatiable and demonic agenda. And nothing we are seeing now can prepare us for the next few years.
“The goal? To create massive anarchy and chaos for the purpose of collapsing the current structures to be replaced with the New World Order. They have been “creating” the Chosen Ones for over sixty years for the creation of the Master Race to be used in service for a 1,000 year Fourth Reich.”
“Most don’t know that it is predicted that an army will surface such as the world has never seen. An army whose leaders and soldiers will be the most fierce and evil ever. Many of them shall be birthed in satanic powers, bathed in satanic secrecy and will demonstrate supernatural strength and abilities. Forged in hell,” says Pastor Dizdar.  [bold and color added]
Sue Bradley then records Tom Horn’s analysis of Dizdar’s terrifying end-time scenario involving a future mechanized supernatural army made up of fierce demonic super soldiers—“the creation of the Master Race to be used in service for a 1,000 year Fourth Reich.” Bradley quotes Tom Horn,
“Of course one might argue that this could be a gradual process. This is a tragic assumption. In fact, the process will be rapid, undertaken with surprise attacks employing plagues and hi-tech, microscopic nanomachines designed to bring about the demise of its host. This won’t be a process in which one race replaces another, slowly and peacefully, even if that is the misrepresentation that most people receive. It will be violent, bloody conflict.
“What is planned is a quick change, a coup d’etat where mankind is there one day, and in mass graves the next. The goal is to replace mankind.” [bold added]
Satan’s goal has NEVER been to “replace mankind”— but to deceive mankind—to keep people from believing the Gospel of salvation (Jn. 8:44; Eph. 6:11; 1 Pet. 5:8; Rev. 12:9). If this is so, and the Bible says that it is, then neither would any hybrid creatures supposedly harvested from his seed or manipulated from his DNA desire to replace man either! These fantastic fables are in fact delusions that will draw souls away from the solace of Truth found ONLY in Scripture. The Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the works of the devil (1 Jn. 3:8). Yet, Sue Bradley summarizes these dire apocalyptic forecasts not found anywhere in the Word of God and hints at a foreboding future filled with terrifying implications:
These Satanic Super Soldiers, bred to breed and raised to raze, await the clandestine trigger for “Activation.” Is it possible that the Fourth Reich could be a prelude to the Fourth Beast from the sea? Is the black boot polished and ready to fall? Or has it already? [bold added]
Tom Horn collaborated with Steve Quayle and Sue Bradley in other projects that explore similar sinister end-time scenarios. Horn shares these ideas in the first part of his latest provocative new article series “Zenith 2016: Did Something Begin in 2012…That Will Zenith in 2016?” The series will be incorporated into his new book by the same title to be released soon that will be the revised and expanded version of Horn’s 2009 book, Apollyon Rising 2012. Since the pagan god Apollyon (Apollo) did not materialize in 2012 (nor any of the other doomsday predictions found in this book), Horn has apparently given the pagan deity four more years to make an appearance, as well as time to sell more books on these horrific topics (more will be written on this topic in a future article).
Instead of preparing the flock of God for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, these PPP leaders instead have concocted sensational, seductive, and satanic fables focused upon envisioned horrific hybrid combat solders. These stories are not founded nor grounded in Scripture.
This end-time Nephilim return scenario negates the Lord’s admonition to readiness and godly living—with a view to His soon Second Coming (1 John 2:28; 1 Thess. 1:10; 2:19; 3:13; 4:1-18; 5:23). Note that none of the PPP myths can be clearly found in the Bible text itself. These PPP teachers rely on extreme extra-biblical sources in order to construct their fantastic end-time scenarios.
If the foundation laid by God in Genesis 6 is shifted away from personal sin to supposed invading gods and demonic DNA, then likewise Christ’s prophecy concerning “the days of Noah” is altered to fit the Nephilim scenario. Under the emerging Nephilim eschatologies taught by these PPP leaders, mankind doesn't need to be worried about sin before the Lord's impending judgment; rather, men only need to be worried about invading hordes of Alien Nephilim! This is a serious corruption of the Truth found in Scripture! Note the Lord’s actual teaching:
And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. (Luke 17:26-27)
For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. (Matt. 24:37-39)
The Scripture mentions four things that will be taking place on the earth prior to His return: mankind will be “eating,” “drinking,” “marrying,” and “being given in marriage.” It is obvious this is talking about men. There is NO mention of an outside demonic horde planning to corrupt the human gene pool by sexual and reproductive means! The clear implication of these sobering passages is that people—sinners—will be doing normal things up until the time judgment comes. They won’t be prepared for what happens very quickly—like the flood waters that overtook the men and women of Noah’s day. The details for this judgment are found in the Book of Revelation—and the Nephilim are conspicuously absent from all twenty-two chapters!
That fact is that Jesus did not mention the Nephilim, or such a scenario, in even one of the 51 verses in Matthew 24. The context in this passage is the judgment of mankind. Plain Scripture teaches that when the Lord Jesus returns, “all the tribes of earth mourn” (v. 30), because He’s coming in judgment—a judgment which will be swift and cataclysmic, “until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be” (Matt. 24: 38-39). Those outside of Noah’s ark (mankind) were all “taken away” in judgment.
Understanding that the Lord Jesus Christ said he would return should put our focus on spreading the Gospel of Salvation to those who are unsaved.
when we made known unto you the power
and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
(2 Peter 1:16)
that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures....
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness,
and receive with meekness the engrafted Word,
which is able to save your souls.
(James 1:18, 21)
1. Thomas R. Horn, “Forbidden Gates – Part 18”, NewsWithViews.com, November 11, 2010; http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas154.htm. Horn ‘s article series was incorporated into his book with the same name in 2010. One can only wonder who the theologians are that Horn is citing as experts on this DNA alteration.
2. See: “Homo Nephilus: The Rise of Endtime Occultism Part 1,” Herescope, May 1, 2013, http://herescope.blogspot.com/2013/05/homo-nephilus_6651.html
3. Ibid, “Nephilim Eschatology: A Crash Course in the Emerging Endtime Prophecy Heresy Pt. 1”.
4. This unbiblical brand of spiritual warfare will be addressed in the next installment of this series. See also our Sept 3, 2011 article, “Militant Prayer: Taking Spiritual Dominion Over Dark Angels,” http://herescope.blogspot.com/2011/09/militant-prayer.html.
5. The Canadian, “Presidential Election: Alien Soldiers exist says Gary McKinnon,”October, 21, 2012, http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/headline_news/2012/10/17/4602.html
7. Rob Williams, “Computer hacker Gary McKinnon will face no further action says CPS: Mr McKinnon, 46, admitted he accessed US government computers but says he was looking for evidence of UFOs,” 12/14/12, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/computer-hacker-gary-mckinnon-will-face-no-further-action-says-cps-8417875.html
8. Alejandro Roja, April 15, 2010, “What did UFO hacker really find?” http://www.openminds.tv/what-did-ufo-hacker-really-find/
9. See: Marzulli’s blog, October 17, 2012, UFO News: Alien Soldiers? You be the Judge…”; http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/ufo-news-alien-soldiers-you-be-the-judge/. This article was embellished with satire by Pastor Ken Silva in “Alien Nephilim Soldiers Are Spotted”; http://apprising.org/2012/10/17/alien-nephilim-soldiers-are-spotted/.
10. See: Skiba’s website; http://www.babylonrisingbooks.com/book2/index.html.
11. See: Gaylene Goodoad, “Doomsday Datesetters 2012, Apocalypse, Planetary Birth or Deception, Pt. 1”; “The New Age and 2012: A Planetary Birth, Pt. 2”; and “Afterword by Dr. Martin Erdmann”; Herescope, June 10, 2011; http://herescope.blogspot.com/2011/06/doomsday-datesetters-2012.html; For additional insight and perspective into to these rapidly rising deceptions, See Dr. Martin Erdmann’s “The Emerging Galactic Religion,” Herescope, Feb. 28, 2013; http://herescope.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-emerging-galactic-religion.html.
12. For more information on Hamp, see: “The Serpent Seed & the Nephilim: Nephilim Eschatology, Pt. 2,” Herescope, July 21, 2012; http://herescope.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-serpent-seed-nephilim.html.
13. See: YouTube interview on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Douglas Hamp, “The Nephilim, Genetic Manipulation & Prophecy”; originally aired 2/20/2012; posted 3/8, 2012; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr9OoqxbwHQ.
14. See: “Apocalyptic Paganism in the Church: Bible Prophecy in Crisis," Herescope, March 7, 2012; http://herescope.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-rise-of-apocalyptic-paganism-in.html.
15. As an ominous example, see “First Earth Battalion,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion. New Age leader Barbara Marx Hubbard is rumored to have had a lot to do with the publication of the First Earth Battalion manual. See: http://herescope.blogspot.com/2005/09/barbara-marx-hubbard-willis-harman-and.html and http://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhlead/umich-bhl-04101?rgn=main;view=text
16. Thomas R. Horn, “Forbidden Gates – Part 18,” NewsWithViews.com, November 11, 2010; http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas154.htm. Horn ‘s article series was incorporated into his book with the same name in 2010.
17. See: Steve Quayle’s website: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=90.
18. See: Sue Bradley, “Secrets of the Black Awakening – Part One”, P.I.D. website, August 11, 2008; http://pidnews.com/2008/08/11/secrets-of-the-black-awakening-%e2%80%93-part-one/. See also Russ Dizdar’s website; http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/ and http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/theblackawakening/.
19. Ibid, Bradley.
20. Ibid, Bradley.
21. Ibid, Bradley.
22. Ibid, Bradley.
23. See: Tom Horn’s website, Raiders News Update (RNU), “Zenith 2016: Did Something Begin in 2012…That Will Zenith in 2016?- Part One: The Fourth Turning”, April 30, 2013; http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Zenith-1.htm.
24. See: Gaylene Goodroad, “Quantum Prophecy: Codes, Cosms and Cryptologies, Part 7”, Herescope, May 30, 2012; See: http://herescope.blogspot.com/2012/05/quantum-prophecy.html.
1. See: Marzulli’s blog, October 17, 2012, UFO News: Alien Soldiers? You be the Judge…”; http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/ufo-news-alien-soldiers-you-be-the-judge/. This article was embellished with satire by Pastor Ken Silva in “Alien Nephilim Soldiers Are Spotted”; http://apprising.org/2012/10/17/alien-nephilim-soldiers-are-spotted/.
3. See: Richard Stevens, "Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Transhumanism and Alien Deception Resources," May 4, 2012, graphic posted at Koinonia House Tennessee Regional Website, http://kiregional.com/fallen-angels-nephilim-transhumanism-and-alien-deception-resources. Another version of this graphic is posted at Steve Quayle's website Genesis 6 Giants http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=90. See also http://www.genesis6giants.com/index.php?s=595